Friday, March 20, 2009

Results

I got a C+(65-69) for both Otqm and Econs and a surprise B+(75-79) for my finance! Hmm, I really didn't expect that I'd get a B+ for my finance because I NEVER pay attention in class only for a few lectures, eh like only 1 or 2? Hahahha, most of the time either im sleeping away, day dreaming, talking or eating! I think im such a glutton in class, i can eat non-stop!


Can say didn't do as well as last semester. But im already very contented as I managed to pass every of my module without getting any D in any of the 3. Pass is already more than enough since I started really late this semester and the modules are effing tough. 3/4 of the time im day dreaming away in class cause i simply can't focus! But i'm glad because we all made it to semester 5 together(but dont know whether same class or not) and we're going to graduate together as well! :D But I definitely hope we're still able to be in the same class even though we're in different proj groups.


I think sch starts after next week? Eh like so fast! I dont feel like its holidays at all man! Probably because I've been working almost everyday and either that or I'd be at home doing stuffs. Didnt know that March is ending. 2 more months to graduation, my last and final lap! Work hard layss((:


I had a pretty busy morning today. Make my way down to the post office to get my things mailed out to mei mei. After that went down to ICA at Lavender to collect my passport. Took around an hr to get my passport. I think the crowd there everyday never seems to cease at all! So scary, the amount of people waiting for their passports is like OMG. Anyway im glad I managed to collect it this week cause next week I'd be as busy as a bee.


mon-dinner with ex gappers
tues-work
wed-zouk, mambo night
thurs-work
fri-work
sat-work and TWINY BOOK OUT K! we're going tantric!
sun-work!


and other than that I must make use of my free time to read up my FTT. And I realise it's 10x harder than BTT. NB, why driving must know this and that one! Somemore all the practical slots kena taken away in April, only May got! CB leh. I think I must book alot alot at a go, be kiasu if not I'd be losing out man!


Anyway it is time to save more! The first 21st birthday star is in June and is Mr See. ok, SAVE $$$

No comments: