Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pinballs

Right, my daily new addiction is the pinballs. Can't live without it and I've to have a few everyday esp when I'm using my laptop :D


K, today was work, work and work. Happy thing was tiff&win came down to fetch me frm cotton on(: Very happy to see them both because we havent met up ever since exams ended kkk!!! Anyway Amos is an asshole because he cannot meet us! But we'll forgive him since it's because of Joyce, give Joyce face kkkk Amos Chow!


Walked alot today! I HAD MY AYAM PEYANT AS DINNER!! Haven't been there for VERY VERY long!! I misssssss it ALOT. Anyway recalling, it was S who brought me there. Enough enough, it's all the past. And we started off FEP as the first for meimei's present(: Came down to a conclusion, bought her a bag and a top. And we're going to mail it to her! Going to give her a BIG surprise! Hahaha. Then to taka, finally to Cine when the couple went off to collect their car over at PS.


Met G sis over at Cine with fel. K, we talked/gossip/bitch ALOT! Can never get enough of them though. Then was home with Sito Benson! Again ah, we gossip! OMG, im sucha no.1 gossip queen kkkk.


I don't know what to wear for Zouk on wed for mambo! )': And BTT on thurs! )':

No comments: