Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, 13th

It's friday the 13th today, till now then I realise. And it hasn't been a very good day for me,prince&roy)':

This was taken before work on some random day. Love Majolica Majorca mascara! (:
Today, we all woke up as early as 7am in the morning for twin's enlistment): Met him over at his crib and his parents drove us all down. The sun was a bitch and we were dying from the heat. Had a "mini tour" around Selarang Camp before we went for a talk and finally we all seperated from him))': Told myself never to cry today and shall make it even happier as it may seem so that he'll won't be so upset either. But when he hugged his mom, my tears just welled up so much already): I can't help but feel very upset bout it. Then when he came to hug me, it was worse cause I had to control my tears and be happy at the same time. Sigh, why NS?! Nevertheless, like what his mom said, we should be happy for him since it is going to be a test for his mentality and physically. I can't wait to see that botak head 2weeks later!(:
Hello bestfriend, hang on there yeah? We're all with you(:

Left the camp, his parents dropped us over at Paya Lebar and we all shared a cab, dropped my them both over at Suntec City before I headed home. Too tired to go for facial so I postpone it to next month instead. Anyway mommy bought new eye cream and collagen water today! ((:


Think this 2years, I've so gotten used to having a bestfriend by my side. We always have crazy ideas of doing crazy things together. And nevertheless being there for each other as and when we can. Time to time, meeting up for a dinner feast together and not forgetting having celebrating each other's birthday together(: Happy times don't last. God is always fair, he gave me 2years of good times with my bestfriend and now 2years without him so often. But not to worry, im sure it'll be good(: Anyway got to get enough of being so emotional now.


I've got work tmr and the day after. Omg pretty tiring but I like, time passes so fast without me knowing. I presume results would be out next week, OMG OMG OMG. I'm very worried, feart that I might not do well): Got to hope and pray now. Anyway I still haven't got enough of shopping, im seeing pretty tops everywhere I go can! Nevermind, going to shop again on Sunday when I meet D,his boy and prince.


kkk, going off now!

No comments: