Saturday, March 28, 2009

28th

Think I'd be trying me best to get down the best few moments of best friend aka twiny's NS life :) So, today(28thmarch) was his first book out after 2weeks! Very very happy to see him you know. Initially I called him and he told me, he was at Heeren's with Roy and I had to hurry over for dinner cause Roy had to rush to work aftermath, in the end when it was nearing 7pm, I saw him coming in Cotton on! ;D Indeed my loves!
Lovin' every bit of my eyelash now!
We settled in at Heeren's Waruku at Level 5(: awesome much! There was a cute baby girl sitted at the table next to us and we were playing with her. Kids are so adorable yet terrible. Hahaha, but I bet she's a really good girl for she isn't picky on food when her mom feeds her. Nowadays very few kids are like that. Twiny ordered the most again cause he hadn't been able to have good proper food for 2whole weeks! Imagine eating cold hard rice with awful dishes plus the supper and fruits also CMI. It's really so terrible! Thanks to the government, girls need not undergo NS. Even before the food came, we went snapping away.
Look @ him botak! Very adorable right. His new name is Da Tou!
Wo he Da Tou!
Look at Da Tou's NB face.
And my spasticness!
Twin with Roy:)
Roy's all time fav - cold soba!
Twin's side dishes! yummy!!

OMG, seeing those pictures makes me hungry now. I didn't have much though cause the herbal tea I drank got me way full before dinner. Cineleisure to get tix for Street Fighter "The Legend of Chun Li"! Sibeh chio the girl! And when she fights, she totally owns!! Admire her for her courage! Moreover she is so pretty!! The story part was a littel boring but the fighting scenes made up for it :D We left Cine and bused down to Tantric. Effing packed with humans everywhere, I didn't went in cause I don't like getting to squeeze with many others.


Left for PLAY. The newly renovated PLAY seems way spacious! Back to Tantric and we went to sit down at the back alley we always do! Camwhore a little, had a drink along with vr.
I think we both look nice here but just look at the effing skin colour! Oh man!!!







I like this picture that I took :)
My newly arrived Ralph Lauren Gold Pony!
I tried self timer, it cut away my face! But still, it looks good :D
Complete the puzzle will you:)

Ok, twin suddenly had this bad tummy aches yesterday that caused him to puke thrice! Goodness! It was that bad that he actually felt weak all over. Luckily he didn't faint inside Maxwell's toilet if not I'd have cry and not know what to do. I saw BENJAMIN LOY while waiting for twin to get done inside the toilet. Boy, was I so happy to see him! :DD The last I saw him was at Raffles City for dinner. We caught up a bit before he left to PLAY while twin and I sat down and waited for him to rest. But he didnt get any better so we decided to head back to his crib. Showered and blackout. While I watched the tv in his room waiting for Roy to be back before I head back home. Managed to get home like 5am? After blogging, I totally black out.

No comments: