Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunshines(:

K my mom woke me up early in the morning before 9am,

mom: Girl, you wanna go eat breakfast not?
me: *thinking she so nice jio me, ok lor go with her* ok lor, give me 5more mins to sleep can.
mom: Ok! Actually hor, I want to cook curry tonight for dinner so I need you to help me later

NB! I thought why she so nice to jio me for breakfast, in the end she wants help from me to cook curry -.- But I got to say my mom's curry rocks my undies ok. Sibeh nice, I like! :D

K lah, had fishball noodles for breakfast, now my stomach getting indigestion from the noodles alr. Think I ate too fast, see lor gei kiang everytime.

Yesterday Derek(my brother brother) share so much gossip with me about what is happening to the store man. Damn exciting. Our store has very happenings love stories & gossips all years round, and we(derek and me) are like the no.1 paparazzi ok! Think they should present "the best paparazi" award for me!


kkk, meeting my boys after my work ends in the evening, either ktv or movie. it's TUESDAY ALREADY!! NB, 3more days my bestfriend going NS. OMG SADDDDD!! Going to emo now by peeling potato,

K BYE!

And i think i suck at peeling potato skin, i accidentally cut my finger and IT IS PAINFUL OK!!

K BYE AGAIN!

No comments: