Sunday, March 29, 2009

K today was half good/half bad.


I was super shag and was having this bad headache when I woke up at 2pm despite turning in at 6am in the morning! K, it was super tiring kind. I didn't wanted to get up so early but because mommy bought me noodles for lunch and if I don't wake up to eat it, the noodles would turn soggy. Somemore Roy and me were supposed to meet 1230 @ Lot 1! Hahaha, but we were both very tired so we didn't. They called me around 230 telling me that twin's mommy had cooked dinner so they're not cooking tonight. So after lunch, I headed back to sleep till 430pm. But still I was feeling very very tired know. Crashed twin's crib to realise he just got up too when I called him. Nua at his crib before his parents came home with more food for dinner. And after Roy got up, we(me,twin&Roy) headed down to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Twin got all his army necessities and we bought half a peking duck for dinner back. Dinner with his parents and brother was good? But I wasn't very used to it so more than half of the time I was busy eating away luhs. Think I'm a pig :/ Left his place around 7-ish before Roy dropped me off at my crib and he left for work.


Very happy cause I hadn't had such a wonderful sunday evening! :D more to come by!

No comments: