Thursday, March 26, 2009

1moreday!

Bad news, my sister fell down and injured herself badly in Phuket. She's like taking the flight back to S'pore tmr. Poor her, hope she gets well soon! :)


Eh just now my bestfriend aka twiny called me know! Happy like happytreefriends :DD Kk, this time round we managed to catch up more through th phone since he is having his free time inside his bunk. Me very happy for him cause he seems to have grow up a little. Hee. And we're meeting for good food on saturday evening and confirm can talk alot!


Oh ya! Zouk last night was awesome much! :B First,we got in really fast and we even bumped into Tiff's MI friends who were just in front of us in the quene! Hahaha. Next, I had a flaming lambor. With buddy like Amos, I always have really wild drinks. And it's my first time finishing it ok! Taste damn alcoholic, yucky but yay for baileys ^^ Long island tea, heinkein, some milky drink all followed by. The kick for flaming labor came real fast! But I was much better this time round because I wasn't in my vague mode whereby I would always think I did something or went somewhere. From phuture we headed to mambo. Meimei was enjoying herself totally! :D The music for mambo was good la! Dan was the best for mambo songs! Fucking saw amin aka muthu my brother brother! We all damn happy when we saw each other :)) Caught up a little and promise to go club again together!


Left around 230? I was fucking shag to the max. My hair was in a mess, felt so sticky and tired. Just wanna hit home fast, shower and black out!


Best thing is, I didnt suffer from ANY hangover this morning :) But I was super shag during work that made me damn quiet. Hahaha.


K BYE! AM MEETING YUNYUN TMR!

No comments: