Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

My saturday night wasn't planned at all. I had work in the morning till mid noon and I left for home after I had lunch with Rab over at Shaw House Mac(: Bobbi's brown event caused such a big crowd and I couldn't get to look at the eye-shadows! How disappointing!): Dinner with mommy over at Sakae later in the evening, and boy, we got so full just from eating those Ala Carte! Salmon skin tasted awesome as usual! :DD But we were too forgetful! If many of you know, you'll have to ask for the bill and so the person can count the number of plates. But boy, were we so forgetful and we simply took the paper to the counter for payment and no one stopped and asked! Hahahaha, so we told the person we roughly at 10plates which I think we did had more than that! Lol, I guess it was a gain for us in the end :)


Qy baby texted me up and I called up and we decided to meet up for a drink! Since the night was still young and she didnt wanna head down so early to St Jame to join her bunch of colleagues. We met up at Shaw first and then we headed to Alley Bar. So loving the atmosphere there! We talked and chilled over 2pints of Heinkein! I don't know why either, I find beer damn awesome! We caught up alot and have never ending topics to touch one everytime we meet! But it's going to be such a pity that she won't be joining for dinner on Tues along with me, matt, slut & daph baby! ): Nice catch up and she left for St James around 11-ish. I cabbed home feeling ever so tired because I woke up as early as 8am for work that morning. Got home and received a good news! (: Thank god for that.


I've got work at 530pm later! Got to run along now!

No comments: