Friday, March 6, 2009

That was when I went for Brian's NS family day thingy which apparently sucks to the max! Fucking look like a fat mosquito here :/
And HE --> kept asking me to put on the shades and act cool with him and walk into together! Damn sick right he.
Today

I think my stamina has dropped. I don't know why I get so tired after being out to town for a few hrs): Or probably I hadn't had a good rest ever since exams started. Think I'm going to sleep away my morning tmr, Oh Goodbye macdonalds big breakfast)): Hahaha. So apparently I nua too long at home that when I went out, I was feeling so lerthagic man! I even spent close to an hour for my makeup to be done, purposely slowly take my time anyway. & so I was trying out without using eyeliner anymore instead I just had eye shadow and mascara(: How does it goes?
I know I know, act cute right. Neh neh ah, I no care! Hahaha
Sibeh love my fringe to th max! Makes my face look not so big anymore okkkk.
Nicely done eyebrows, wooohhoooo!
Majolica Marjorca mascara POWERFUL! Love it!


During the few mins that yun kept me waiting for her to come, this guy or should I say man approached me and asked me to help me get a survey done. Pretty obvious he was trying to strike a conversation with me as part of his survey job i guess, so he came up with super random and funny questions. Okay, I really didnt want to bother but out of politeness I answered and he fucking said I look lik 21 or 22! Chicken backside! I so cao lao meh? Say no! Had dinner at KFC, their new finger snack damn pathetic with just a few small pieces of pop corn chicken. But ok lah, not very hungry so it managed to fill my stomach. Everywhere I went, there's nice clothes, don't know what to buy lor. When I went F21, I saw a top I liked but Im afraid I might see nicer ones at zara/topshop so I say go topshop. Then when I go topshop, I saw even nicer ones, JUST BUY ONLY! Hahaha. Wah Mango also has nice denim vests kk. Wanna buy but abit heart pain luh so I didnt. Then went zara, only the denim skirts caught my eyes, think i'm getting it some other day.
Topshop


Had cravings for dinner. Off we zoomed to ting bahru Tong Shui Cafe which is located opp Great World City. Overall, it was a good experience but the price of some items there are not very worth it though. We ate and talked alot! Cabbed down to tantric to visit my man(;



K hair abit messy here, pardon me


We managed to talk cock for awhile and left. Ran after my bus, luckily the bus driver nice enough to wait for me k, if not ah I pull off all her hair! Hahaha but the bus ride damn long and uncomfortable can. Walked with my max speed home kkkk, nowadays many banglas&china man loitering around, no play play ah. Happy today, everyone says I look good with a new cut. K bye!

No comments: