Monday, March 30, 2009

Think I need some new colour lip gloss, my lips are effing pale. Not nice!


These are my catch for the day! :D very satisfied know.
Happy!


Down to Vivo in hope of getting my brows trimmed. Was praying so hard that Na Bei partner would be working and he really was working BUT he was super shag cause he did not have any sleep after his clubbing last night and he turned up in the morning straight for work. When I saw him, he was like stoning on the chair, bout to die anytime. Hahaha.


Walked from Zara to topshop to espirit to F21 to Riverisland and I saw nothing much that caught my eyes. Only managed to buy a few accessories in F21 and a skirt from Zara! :D Then I had to go down Plaza Sing, Coldwear. Got a full set longjohn, scarf, beanie and gloves for him. In total I spent 80bucks plus just inside Coldwear. Not forgetting I spent close to twenty dollars when I was inside Vivo City, Candy Empire. Trained down to FEP and had my all-time fav snack ToriQ and sugarcane juice.


My catch inside FEP was the most! I bought 2 dresses at a go and I still feel it isnt enough. Shall shop more next week. In the end, I didnt managed to get a bag for school. So i guess gonna live with my longchamp for now :)


When I got home, I fucking saw this UniSim envelop on my table and I was damn damn happy that I quickly tore open the envelop to read the contents. Hahaha. OMG! Fucking happy cause UOL finally accepted my application for Bachelors in Business!!!!! :DDDD Thought I couldn't get in but managed to do so! :) Starting school in roughly June :)) Really very very happy.


kkkkk today is the BEST day!

No comments: