Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-week

Yay! Finally we reached wednesday- mid week! Weekends are finally going to be here and though I've not much programmes on but it's my best time to sit at home and shake my leg for all I want! :) But gonna be working this weekends )':


Good thing! My bestfriend aka twiny called me just now from his camp! I AM VERY HAPPY OK!!! Like that botak and me managed to catch up a lil. Glad that he settled down and everything is going good for him (: Just some matters here and there but I'm really happy for him :D


Anyway ROY CHAO, GET WELL SOOON!!! :)
And YUNYUN, GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU'RE BACK FROM MACAU!!:)


I'm trying to plan my day tmr. Probably have a good breakfast with mom, head for BTP&BTT. Then to the clinic to get my ear washed )': And I'm still thinking whether I should head to town to pass G sis the cream and also to get some stuffs. Oh, finally im not working tmr&fri! Intending to stay at home :) Spend it with all my dvds. Sounds good? Yes?


Wooh, next saturday twin books out and we'll head to tantric!((:

No comments: