Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brother - Pig?

I think my brother looks like a little fat pig when he's sleeping! K, that's totally random.


I could do 10 somersaults around the shop floor today because it was way too empty! The sales wasn't that good afterall. Fel and I just kept saying the same old thing over and over again " Hi welcome, Cardis 2 for 25 and shorts 2 for 30." For an hr, we just kept doing that every other 10seconds. Hahaha, we even overheard one lady telling her daughter "they very nosiy". And what we did was to continue. HAHAHA! NB, it's the XXX who expected us to do ok. You think we're very willing/happy doing that? Man, it's tiring one. Try doing that for a whole one hr and you'll know. Tiring know. Sometimes when we approach you, you don't wanna care or want our help. NB, when I doing my things, you start to ask me for this and that. Or even worse, mess up my newly fold pile. Irritating know. kkkkk, ENOUGH FULL STOP!


Met slut and daph baby! Matthew is really a bastard, last min(really last min, like 2hrs before meeting time) text me saying he can't join us. Darn irritating one. KKK, we forgot bout him and decided maybe we should play bastard next time round. KFC, finger snacker for dinner. AWESOME MUCH! I had huge cravings for KFC so badly that day. Kept thinking bout my popcorn chicken!! :DD Aftermath,we wanted to settle down for some coffee at Coffee Bean over at Paragon BUT it was packed with people. Left and guess what? We were too tired for SB @ Liat towers that we settled outside takashimaya siol. kkkk, sound so mud :/ Many surprising gossips and secrets all revealed. We really had so much fun talking bout everything under the sun. I guess it was due to us being all busy w our own stuffs that we seemed to have awkward pauses here and there and then we will go talking non-stop again! Hahaha.


Enjoyed w my 2 lovely gfs today. I wish every month we would meet up for at least once but we're all too busy(probably thats excuses), time is never enough, it's how you manage it well. kk, my time mgt really sucks but I've improved much better compared to the last time. Freaking cabbed home since I was all shagged out from a day's work&meetup. The cab driver seems short sighted, he leans way forward from his seat when he drives, for a moment, i was afraid i might die in a car crash and may not see everyone again. HAHAHA, i know this is retarded.

And my papa MR ROY CHAO is sick, GET WELL SOON! (:

Tmr zouk! K BYE!

No comments: