Friday, March 27, 2009

Sticker photos!

Speaking of sticker photos, I havent took them in ages! But me was very happeh yesterday caused I took with yunyun! :D


Hello yesterday, it was awesome! We dined in at Pasta Mania since I had a bad craving for pasta that day. K, very full indeed. Ordered a soup, garlic bread, 13inch hawaiian, pasta and 2drinks. Boy, I was feeling damn bloated after the meal. Isetan @ Lido to get her burberry weekend and I collected my clinique products! ^^ Then Anna Sui, she bought herself a pink liquid eyeshadow. Surprised her with her fav gloss from AS as well(: All thanks to her, I've got the burberry weekend body lotion!! It's not for sales and is just a complimentary. Hee. Down to Bugis "Ji De Chi" for Ice red beans with balls, beanstick w gingko & mango puffs! :DDDDD It was such a sinful day cause I overate ALOT lah. But I enjoyed myself alot with her!! We then walked over to City Hall and spent an hr talking and sharing some thoughts. Homed at midnight, effing tired to the max. Showered and BOOM black out!


I've got work till 7pm later. MY BEST FRIEND IS BOOKING OUT TODAY LOR! Happeh like ali baba. We're going for a good feast before we hit tantric at night for some drinks! Oh my, I can't wait to spend the whole night out with them :D Haven't seen them all for approx 2weeks, esp Mr See!! It's going to be a wonderful night ahead but I think i'm going to get super shag the next morning and im intending to spend my whole sunday sleeping at home :)


My sis has got a super BIG purple bruise around her left eye and that makes her left side of the face swollen. Poor thing her, hope she gets better! :) Love her cause she bought me a 100ml burberry weekend from DFS! :D


My brother was such a retard yesterday that he actually woke up in the middle of his sleep, singing to me some stupid songs and BOOM he fell back to sleep. Retarded asshole! My dad was like ' must be watching too much tv progs". Oh wells.


K BYE FOR NOW!

No comments: