Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy yet ....

Even though UOL accepted my application for Bachelors in Business BUT I'm very confused right now. Both my sisters are on different sides :/ And this can get really baddd though.


My big sis suggested me to go ahead and try it out. If never try, I'll never know. While my second sis feels that UOL isn't that easy to manage since they do not have projs and minor exams and they only have 1 major exam every year and I have to pass if not I'll have to wait again for the next year's intake ): She suggest I go try out Curtin University or even RMIT in UniSim. Now, I'm SO confused! Right, I guess I need time to sit down alone to think through everything that concerns my future. It is just so important to me.


I was actually thinking of going down Charles&Kieth this noon to check out some bags over there for school use. But then, I was too lazy. So I've decided to go tmr instead since Im working right after school tmr, yeah right, fancy working right after the 1st day of school. And one good thing is, it's in the morning class but Amos's class is next to mine ): Oh well, we do meet still nonetheless.


And today is "Qing Ming", so you can imagine I woke up like as early as 6am to go pay respects to my ah gong with my uncles and aunties. Thank god, this year was so much better compared to the last. The weather was effing cooling and I'm so glad I didnt have to fight against the sun. Anyw we got everything done within an hr or so and my parents & I left for breakfast. K very tiring.


i'm going to meet my best buddy AMOSI now!

No comments: