Thursday, March 19, 2009

Passed!

Passed my BTT. And I realise driving centres are rather efficient, they already reminded me to book all my 25 driving lessons now! But it's like most of the slots are at night which is more expensive): Anyway, after looking at the time slots, I realise I need a new and bigger planner cause I've more and more things to jot down nowadays, my memory is getting bad.


And tmr is going to be a busy day even im off. I've got to run some errands at the Post Office in the morning before take a train down to ICA to collect my new passport! Then I was thinking of going Bugis to get new denim shorts and shop for a planner. If not I'd be heading towards town to look for my planner instead(: And lastly before evening sets in, I must make my way down to Toh Guan to get my Samsung fixed and later in the night, dinner with my paternal side. K, my ah ma is giving a treat to all. Don't know why she happy happy give treat, can't be bothered anyway.


Anyway maybe most of your thinks Im pretty mean in the way I say bout my ah ma. But well, I can say almost all my aunts&uncles(her real blooded sons&daughters) do not even like her. She's an old, paranoid, noisy, fussy old lady one could ever think of. Nothing pleases her at all, and I mean NOTHING! She bad-mouths my parents to my uncles&aunties but of course they take it as she is blabbering nonsense,but isnt she mean? And she can such a hypocrite, making up many stories and spreading tales. Since I'm born, I wasn't even close to her at all. Im much more closer to my maternal side. Even for cousins wise, my sisters and I clicked on better with all our cousins from M'sia! Probably when we were much younger, mommy always bring us back to popo's house and we always spend the whole week of holidays there and it is always so fun with my cousins around! We will run around bare-footed, going down to the basketball court to play bb, playing with those crackers, buying ice-cream and not forgetting CHEWING GUMS!!!! But now as we're all adults, we tend to sit around and talk during CNY period(: And we always recall back the good old times we had when we were young(:


Enough of my ahma, kkkkk later my blood will boil if I were to talk about her more. Anyway she's just someone so horrible one could ever imagine.


Anyway I'm waiting for my Ralph Lauren bag to come!! I can't wait at all and do Post office allows you to check whether has your parcel arrived? I really am so excited about it! :D


I forgot to mention, Daph baby came down to shop visit me when I was working yest. And I met her for a while after my work at 7pm and we went up wisma, NIKE to find Matt! OMG, I havent seen him for effing long and everytime I bumped into him in town, he give me the look like he doesnt recognise me at all! So i always ended up not saying Hi or Bye to him. And I complained to him yest bout it! But he says he rmb me lehs. Hahaha, and he reminded me bout the last time thing when we were in GAP, we used to be effing close and we always made up stories like we're married and he's a millionaire kinda thing. Well, shall make it more to find him at Nike next time again! Jez also came by that day! Oh man, this auntie girl makes me miss her auntie style so so so much ok! She promise to meet me on Monday for dinner and im calling daph and matt along! Its going to be fun, and im going to call up qy baby and asked whether she's free to join too :D


MY YUNYUN IS FINALLY BACK FROM MACAU!! I EFFING MISS HER AND SHE BOUGHT ME GIFTS! :D meeting her next week for dinner too.


Anyway I got to run along for dinner now. Goodbye!

No comments: