Sunday, March 22, 2009

I think I've refresh my email page countless of times. Hahaha, I'm still waiting for my seller to get back to me ASAP.


Anyway, im feeling so hungry. You know work was baddd. Mainly because customer flow was bad and that explains why we could all gather and gossip. Ok, I was named the joker of the day simply because of the inside joke about Steven who lives at Stevens Rd. kkkkk, im like super bitchy just now man! But they were all laughing so hard at my jokes la, tsk. Bad luhs, make me the bad person here.But I just love them alot!


I've this really weird side of me, which is I love going out alone and doing things alone. Can't really explain why either, probably I'm someone who loves being free? Not that I don't enjoy the company from my friends, in fact I do! Well, I always have awesome time when I've meetups with all of them. But a part of me loves being alone. Well, im random (i'd say), because I can be happily staying at home, shaking my leg with the tv on and suddenly I might just feel like shopping! So the next moment, you'll see me getting dressed up already. Hahaha, then I'd head out to where-ever I like luhs. Even though sometimes you will get weird stares from people on the streets but I dont really care. I can spend the whole day myself shopping, having starbucks and eating all alone. The feeling is damn shiok! And then when I simply get too tired to shop, I'd head home. I've some friends who thinks im crazy but I just like the feeling of alone. It's good, some other time u guys shld try out! :D


Alamak, why when I want the seller K to reply instead L replied me! Hahaha

No comments: