Thursday, March 5, 2009

3CHEERS FOR EXAMS HAVE COME TO AN END!! :D YAY!!!


Today's the last paper, everything went pretty smoothly. But I still feel that this semester has been really tough and I do not have confident of doing well for all the 3. Nevertheless I still hope to get a average of B for all the modules! (: Wish me luck k.


You know you know you know? After I got home school, suddenly felt at a lost on what to do. Haa, I do not need to mug anymore, face those thick piles of notes, memorising those notes up inside my brain(very texting you know). I finished up my hk drama long time before exams and now I've nothing on hand to watch as to pass time!! Work starts next week and my working days are like 3days out of a week!! Damn pathetic, i know but no choice since poly also started their holiday and it's not the peak season in store thus I presume there's not much manpower needed anyway. Seriously miss all my colleagues! Haven't seen them all for 2weeks and I wonder hows the shop now, 2weeks of not stepping into the store, what a weird feeling! Hopefully if I can squeeze out more time, I can work more next semester.


And I think this holiday is going to be b-o-r-i-n-g. Firstly my bestfriend aka my twin is going to enlist on th fucking 13th march!! Chicken backside right. Hate it man. & now 5 of my man are already in NS and with the addition of him enlisting it makes up to 6! Actually I wonder what will happen in the near future. Aiya like 2years is sucha long time, I dont know what will change. Sigh, sometimes I tend to overthink about certain issues but its human nature. Well hopefully my boys and I still meet time to time. I don't know leh, like after twin enlist, i feel like I'm going to lose connection with them all. Cause most of the time it is twin who update me stuffs bout dinners/movie trips. I can say most of them don't really do that cause they presume that me&twin are the closest(which is true). See get what I mean. I probably won't see them so much cause I don't even know whether they will remember to call me now that twin will be enlisting. Plus i've school 6days out of a week so I don't meet them as often as last time. But we do all go out still, it's just me appearing lesser in the group. Nevermind, let's not think so much about it though. We're hitting zirca this sunday night! (:


I think im sick in the stomach. I've bad stomach aches nowadays): I hate stomach aches esp when I'm outside simply because if you happen to be unlucky you'll not be able to find a clean toilet. The irritating part is, your stomach is still painful and you just got to either bear with it, go ahead and use the toilet or find a cleaner one! See what I meant. I think there's worms inside! )):


Im finally meeting yun yun tonight later in town. We're going to shop around, have dinner and talk non stop! I love going out with her, makes me so happy everything. She's one nice friend, one could ever ask for lah. And probably we'll go Chinatown for desserts and Tantric! I haven't seen everyone for 2weeks!! I feel like a cave man where I hid in my cave for 2damn weeks and now Im out! Hahaha. kkkkkk, bye!

No comments: