Sunday, March 15, 2009

Accept yourself

Saturday

Had a super last min meetup with Ginnie and Zhizhi(our no.1 fav boy). Met up outside PS and I swear we 3 can really talk and made the outing budget by not spending money on anything except maybe a cup of super big gulp and vr?Hahaha, it was good man :D we talked non-stop, never ending topics and gossips.And we planned to go JB for a day trip in April after we get our pay!! Anyway we shared alot too and we shift over outside Cathay and continue talking till 2am then we decided to walk to Parklane's atm and then check out tau huay! :DD Had tau huay and half a you tiao with the other half shared with Zhi! Satisfied my craving for tau huay that day man!Went home around 3am in the morning?So tiring): But nevertheless I enjoyed with our fav boy&ginnie((:
Sunday

Work early in the morning like say 10am? OMFG cut my toe man): Luckily my toe nail wasn't chipped, if not I'll cry cause I painted it 2days back lor, still nice and new kkkkk. Fun working with only 3people in the store when it's morning, not much customer flow and we just kept on talking and having fun around. I likeeeee(: Around 2pm, had lunch with my lil girl, Rab. Managed to grab a few lingeries today over at Body and no catch at MSF and TS)': Wanted to leave for FEP but decided to pop by borders. I was effing random when I was crossing th road towards wheelock. My mind was telling me to go borders and my heart was saying FEP! Hahaha but I headed for borders instead. Got myself a book "The Rules of Life". I'd say such books NEVER attract me and this is the first that did. I realise nowadays im always getting into deep thoughts and after reading each rule everytime, I'd always stone. Hahaha, I'm probably relating it to my personal life I guess?

But it was a WRONG/GOOD choice to go borders first because when I was done, it was pouring so heavily outside and I don't have the habit of carrying an umbrella around in my bag. So I was stuck inside wheelock but the good thing was I found a good book!(: M.A.C next to cut time, gosh their eye shadow are tempting me much to get 'em all! Got myself a new eyeliner, as said by the makeup artist that it works for very oily eyelids. You know Im on the very verge of giving up on drawing my eyes cause everytime I draw, it smerge so much! And at the end of the day, my eyeliner inside the jar becomes so hard.Urgh!! Hopefully this works for me! See I drew it myself, NICE NOT?!!?!?!?
Got pimple, no say kkkkk.
My new baby((:


My knee cap is aching very badly, probably due to standing too much lah. OMG, im so young and im suffering from all these aches. It's so bad luhs. Anyway I need to trim my fringe alreadyy, so long it's tickling my eyes so badly!!

I think i'm going to be busy tmr, going for training in store in the morning at 830am tmr, then going for BTP at around 12pm or 1pm and head to anywhere to trim my fringe before I go home. Still thinking whether should I head down to toh guan and fix my phone luhs.

Okok I got to run along now, going to rest myself well tonight and prepare for the tiring week ahead!(: Whee, after next week it's left with 6days before we see botak twin!

No comments: