Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunday

K feeling super tired right now when it's only 11.56pm. Lol. Anyway sis suggested to have dinner over at Plaza Singapura today(: Been very long mommy went out to town with us. She always complain being lazy and like me, she hates crowd. But today's crowd over at PS was still fine for a saturday. Even the bus wasn't packed with people, good I like((:

Outside my place((:


We settled at this place called "Ice Monster" over at B2. I suppose most of your knows that Ice Monster sells shave ice which is damn nice! But this "Ice Monster" even sell food! Quite a good idea though. I made the wrong choice for food, urghh. So I didn't really finished up my noodles and dessert in the end. I don't know why my gastric and appetite is fucking me upside down nowadays. Totally have no mood for eating. My appetite has been very bad! When its meal time, I can't seem to finish more than half of the food now and I ended up getting hungry in the middle of the night. Like yesterday, I managed to get my brother to share a pack of instant noodles with me in the middle of the night! It was filling for me though. Anyway my mom&sis shared this noodle, taste quite ok. Didn't really like it too.


Irritating brother.

CB! My brother ordered this Chicken Curry Noodle which I wanted to order initally lor! Then I was thinking no point in ordering the same thing, so I decided to try out the other beef noodle which suck to the maximum please!! Never eating that again! They had this pretty creative idea of a mango crepe thing. Tasted quite nice even though initially I thought it would be a rather weird combination of having crepe,veg and mango together! Hahaha. I think this was what suit my picky mouth for th whole meal there.

My mother, no pray pray hor.
Okay, this was the sucky noodle I was mentioning about earlier on. Looks VERY different from the picture in the menu k. NB, cheat my feelings. Nmind cause we also ordered dumplings and it was good that we forgot bout taking pictures and just went eating and eating. Lol!



Mango/durian shaved ice! POWER!

Don't know what my sis was doing inside C&K when I was paying for my pair of sandals.
Act chio, Rachel act chio, Rachel super act chio only. Hahaha
Damn random, stopped in the middle of nowhere to take this.
Chicks in town!


Im so worn out for I've been busy the whole afternoon with some stuffs. Didn't even managed to make it down to Ben's event at Heeren and I got to apologise! Sorry hon, terribly sorry bout it. We'll meet soon ok. And when I wanted to text him in the evening, my phone fucking went haywire, it kept failing to send the text out, NB! After dinner, walked from PS to FEP, by the time I got there, I digested all the food I had. And my sis and I went on a shopping spree. But got to say we got there a little too late and when we only shopped for an hr, the shops were all beginning to close. If not I could have gotten much more things luhs. Nmind, next week next week! :) Busy holidays ahead of me.SO FOR NOW, K BYE!

No comments: