Monday, March 16, 2009

Keep it under yr hat

That's the #1 rule in the book "The Rules of Life". I think Im getting too much into the book nowadays. But it's really something very very inspirational I'd say(: Thumbs up sehh!


830am for the effing training held in store. K, there were some fuckers who came up with many excuses for not being able to make it down. Right, some of them still did make it down but why can't your? Brief and short and we ended the meeting, off to have breakfast over at Macdonalds!! Damn shiok, I tell you! And I think it has been long since I managed to finish up the whole set of my hotcakes meal, normally I'd be full by the end of the 2nd piece. Came home and called off my BTP cause I was late. I was half dozing and half watching my dvds. Ended up having 2hrs of wonderful nap! Shiok to the maximum ok!! Tonight must read up more on my book to get myself tired to sleep.


And I think im going so mad about the ralph lauren gold pony small tote. It's selling 80bucks on ebay and right now im deciding whether i should get it. What's more to say, they even have the medium A4 size one which I can bring to school lor!! The buyer has been super nice, answering ALL my qns and I know it seems a bit irritating though. Hahaha.


I think im like the best. The past Rachel always love to go out so much that she went out almost everyday! Either to town or anywhere to chill. And the Rachel now is always cooping herself at home with books,food,dvds and the most awesome bed! Hahaha. You know, I think my bones are failing on me, I get aches and tired so easily whenever Im out even say for a few hrs only. But it has been good because Im trying to scrimp and save for many things and not to even use up much money since I didn't work much last month. My mom came in with a 50bucks that day, asking me to take it for allowance but I rejected it since I still have my savings. 50bucks to her, can buy so many things but to me, can be used up within days. So I made a mark that I shall only depend on myself (: She's too nice to the extend she always sponser me for whatever bags,clothes,shoes,accessories I want to get. And therefore, things like allowance should be dependable on myself and not her.


An old friend called that other day asking me to make it down to his 21st birthday chalet over at Pasir Ris on the 22nd this month. Im still pondering whether I should go since I've work and im pretty lazy to travel down and home again. In the end, what I'd do is to cab home which is equilavent to wasting $$ on redundant stuffs again -.-

And next month, I've 6 birthday stars! Goodness knows how broke I'd be. Urgh, even before I managed to earn money, im spending it already luhs. This isnt the way it should be and it's a veryy bad habit ok.

Meeting tiff&win tmr to get meimei's present!!(: Hitting zouk next wed man! :D Pretty excited and hope nothing crops up t go wrong like my dad always kp about me staying out late, snorts -.-

No comments: