Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alone.


I had the feeling of being alone for the whole of today. Here it goes, I set off in the early morning for office training. Then I settled myself at a nearby cafe for lunch. It wasn't as packed as lunchtime has yet to come. I found myself a corner seat and started on my lunch. Got it done not long as hunger was bugging me through the whole training. I went over to the flip flops store to check it out but I seen none and I left. I decided to train down to town for some shopping. I sat at the train station waiting for th train and it came really fast. I found a seat on the train and sat down. Was in a dilemma as to which station I should alight. Finally coming to a stop at Orchard. There wasn't any crowd at the station which I was glad. Walking on the streets, I could feel life. There're people rushing to meet clients, rushing to work, meeting their friends/ loved ones, with a bunch of friends, giving leaflets, an old man earning his keep by singing songs, some who had got done with big bags of shopping, few were walking and eating, ice cream man ringing his bell to earn some money. It was as though everyone had been too busy and I was making my walk slowly. After spending 45mins- an hour in a mall where nothing caught my eyes, I decided to head to the bus stop. Found a bus and board it when it came. Bugis, packed with students who are having their school vacation. Found myself not matching into the clothes that they sold there. Left and headed to the indoor mall. In there, I managed to buy 3tops. I was glad, it cheers me up so much. Indeed I have been feeling moody for the whole of today. Looked at the time and decided it was time for home. I took the train back and decided to grab my dinner from th mall near my place. Realised that it has been raining non stop around my house. I had a shower and dinner just now. Im feeling tired and now I feel as though exams are over but its yet to be. But I can't wait for weekends to come right now cause I know i'll be having so much fun with the loves. I better stop cause this is getting way too lengthy. & I realise im much more stronger than I've thought myself to be :)


with love,
rach

No comments: