Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick



I hasn't been sick for the coming one month and now I'm down with bad flu + sore throat again. bad, this is bad. But I managed to escape from seeing the doctor! I hateeee medicine alottt. So the whole of yesterday I felt so gloomy due to the sore throat. I had dinner with loves yesterday. We didn't head for steamboat as the initial plan cause too many of them(including me) couldn't make it. So anyway its changed to tonight for supper. Even though I was quite gloomed out yesterday but I managed to cheer up with all of them around and my annoying but lovely twinny. I wish everyday was like this or rather everytime when we have gatherings we would all be laughing and having never ending fun. I was too zooked out after dinner when we went back to Cine to check out those movies timing and thus I didn't join in partly due to the last paper I had this morning. Zomg, I love my lecturer, he gave us wayyy too many impt hints to the extend that it was like those questions we did in PYP! I finally crashed the last and gave in my best :) I'll pray for accts and work hard this holiday. For now, im going to hit the salon and won't be home for 3days! Good the bye :)

No comments: