Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mundane

It's 8am and your feet thud to the ground and your body reluctantly follows them to the shower. Makeup's applied as you frantically go through your fifth outfit choice and just looking at your wardrobe and wondering what makes you stuck on five kilos over the past years puts you on edge. Then, because you push the snooze button four times, you have to grab a piece of toast as you run out of the door. At work, your stress level soars - all those endless piles of stocks to be displayed and folded, endless stream of customers, all since the 14 hours since you left and you still have to deal with the same "situation" daily. At 10pm your head hits the pillow and you're out cold. Exhaustion sets in. You woke up at 3am, even though your body's aching for rest, your eyes are wide open and your mind is racing, you finally fall back asleep, your alarm sounds, its 8am again...


I can't believe I spent away the first week of holidays doing this. Non-stop working since day 1 when I started in the store till now, nope no off days yet. Sales drives me(or rather us) crazy. Here, you'll meet different types of people whom you'll have different emotions about. Sometimes you'll get so stressed up and feel like screaming at 'em but you know you can't. But still, there's always the good side to work. Fun-loving colleagues, nice music and sometimes you'll meet lovely people. And you'll feel all satisfied at the end of the day when you're on your way after work :) I haven't had more than 6hrs of sleep everyday since I worked. Though its killing me but the thought of payday comes way first. Anyways, I've been not out much to anywhere. The most time I spent nowadays is Wisma rather than home or anywhere. Sunday's finally approaching and I can finally sleep in and spend the rest of the day working out, facial, resting, watching endless dvds etc.


I've a piece of good news to share as well!Amazingly, I passed my accounts! ' m pretty surprised and staisfied with the results I've gotten this semster even though no A's. I guess my worries paid off and those prayers :) I even thought of pouring in 600 of my pay for the module if I'd to retake it :/ But now I can eat,shit,sing,bathe,sleep,work,play happily with no worries. Time really flies and I can't believe I'll be in Sem 3 when school begins in Oct! Looking back, I really made much changes and sarcrifies to schooling. 2 more semsters and we'll all graduate together smiling our hearts out.


Other than work, nothing much recently. Been making references to taiwan's fashion mag nowadays. Really good! :D I wish 'm as fair as those models and its everything all inside! :D I think 'm gonna get a book and paste those photos in it. It works ok. I think its getting rather lengthy and I shall turn in. Goodnights muffins :) its only 10.32pm

No comments: