Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick AGAIN

I seriously think that there's something majorly wrong with my body system. I've been getting sick so easily whereas I wasn't like this in the past. Could still remember how I used to make myself sick just to skip school, oh those secondary school days. And we, the whole big clique in our class would skip school together. hahahaha. Don't know what went wrong with me last night, before we went to catch the Best Friend's Girl, we were at PS and I wasn't feeling very well. Started to feel cold and my head was aching so badly. I felt like banging against some wall to make it better. The movie was nice but the ending was wtf. So I was shivering the whole time in the theatre, so badly. Wanted to cab home cause I was still feeling so cold but walked to the bus stop and saw the bus, boarded it with alot of regrets. The bus was super cold, even colder than the cinema! So you can imagine how terrible I felt the whole journey home and how hard I was trying to cuddle myself up to get some heat. Mommy came over to fetch me cause I told her I wasn't well and her. The night was the worst! I had a temperature of 38 and it shot up right to 39.3! I thought I was not going to see the sun tmr. Oh well, felt super terrible and my head was the bad thing, it was so heavy and painful. Waking up countless times and then managed to fall back asleep again and finally my temperature dropped back. I think its time I get some Vit. C from the mart to build up my immune system. Majorly sick ):

No comments: