Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nasty people

I'm pretty sure no one likes nasty people. In fact, I hate people who're rude to me. If you're nice to me, i'd be the same. I don't dislike Filipino who come here to work. I've met some who're really nice while some are really annoying and piss you off so badly that makes you feel like twirling them into a small lump and step on them hard. I met one today while working, it got me so "gek". Like I told her that what supposed to be and whats not and she demands from me an explanation and when i tried my best to explain, she threw the piece of receipt to me and walk off in a huff. I swear at that point of time, I really wanted to take out my red lanyard and throw it aside, take the receipt and throw towards her face but I kept cool. Anyway my store manager was nice though, she'll help me get back to the lady if she ever comes back demanding again.


I didnt know why I was feeling super lerthagic during work today. I guess its all the teh-ping thing. Didn't had teh-ping today and had some toast which tasted super yucky that I threw away after a few mouths. So I beared with the hungry stomach which is growling louder and louder to me saying "I need FOOOD" I literally swallowed the whole box of chicken rice cause I only had 1/2hr lunchtime due to me knocking off at 3pm :) Dinner with family aftermath and then to choose some furnitures then home. I promise to go bed early tonight cause there's school tmr. Can't wait to see happy pills and xiaopang :) GOODNIGHTS!

No comments: