Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mixed feelings

Having so much of mixed feelings right now. Look, its 11.06pm and im supposed to be in bed cause im having school early in the morning at 930am tmr. Yet i've th very sudden urge to blog out every bit of those feelings inside. I hate it when I can't find words to describe it out by saying but im able to blog them out. Contradicting, i know.


Im finally having time for twinny tmr and he is finally having time for me! :) I can't wait to see him cause i havent seen him for coming 2weeks! We meet almost once every week but due t our work & my school we havent seen each other for weeks. I've alot to say and i bet he does too. I must take prettaye pictures with him tmr. Bukit timah for dinner and then down to the doctor's together :D Before that I will make sure I finish up 3/4 of my marketing proj which is due next monday. Yes, I've only came up with the damn cover and contents page. Whereas ivan has wrote like 1000 words? I think it sucks totally.


Confused. Im contemplating what to wear. my red hoodie shirt or my white long sleeve. I very much want to wear both but I got to make a choice between the 2. I can't be looking like a retard wearing the 2 together. Might just died of heatstroke. Urgh, I wish I have never ending amount of clothes and I can wear different new sets of clothes everyday. But I think its totally impossible and obviously im dreaming.


Anger/Emotional? I miss him or i hate him? Sometimes I miss and sometimes I hate. Hatred comes right up when those words he said were played in my mind. And when I start to feel his absence, I think im not used to it. It has become a habit. I very much wanted to move away but I dont know why till now im still stuck at the same point. It has been so long. I've got so much t say t u but i don know how. I realise sometimes those are just ear candies. Every girl likes it but somehow it seems to be lies to me. & I really feel you're a liar sometimes. And I hate you for that.


i feel that 2008 has been a busy, tiring, fruitful & hateful year as well.

No comments: