Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You

One fine day 3 months ago, I was emotional over you. I decide to mia one evening. You panicked and weren't nice when we were over the phone. You kept asking where I was etc. I refused to tell you and played on. Later in the night, it was the first after so long that I cried this hard for someone. I didn't want to hear those mean things you told me over the phone. I was silly and that was the last time you called. I never see your name appearing in my phone anymore. It doesnt ring like before where I get so happy over those text and calls. From that very moment I made up my mind to throw it aside and never ever open it up. Then again when I saw you for the very first time after a month, I was super reluctant on whether I should say Hi. In the end, walked away was all I did. I refrained for the whole month and when I saw you once again everything seems futile. In fact, I hated you for those mean things you said. It was always your say in the past for game-over but now, its mine.

No comments: