Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

Thank god its FRIDAYYYY but there's still school tmr in the morning ): urgh, fuck. Anyway I've been feeling really tired these days. Work & school at the same time isn't as easy as ABC. It takes so much effort and time. But when the thought of those money rolling in comes, I really don't mind slogging hard. The weather was sucha asshole today. It was really really warm everywhere. & I nearly died on the way to work on bus 171 cause it was seriously packed and humid. I met XiaoPang in school today, literally hugged him when I saw him! :D & the marketing lecturer talks alot but she's pretty good. I have to study hard and work hard, be a good girl :)


Anyway I wonder what made me took up the courage to text S yesterday after my work. I guess it was all a moment of foolishness. I regretted much later on. Cause whenever the past comes right into my mind, i'll just feel so so so pissed. Even though everything's has been a past and it has been like 3months? But then whenever the thought comes into my mind, Im still not happy about it. In fact, it will make me hate him. And he's still the same old person. The person I always knew, trying to play around. I think he deserved all those shits he got. And I still couldn't put the matter down. Blah.


Goodbye!

No comments: