Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pretzels?

Im like having major headache on drawing pretzels ); I never knew the curling part was the tough one and in fact eating and drawing is 2 major different thing. hahaha i love auntie anne's pretzels but i hate drawing it! All thanks to the damn marketing project that we (me,angie & ivan) decided to come up with this Mcpretzel thing. & I actually pulled up 2 of the alphabets on my keyboard, namely A and O cause initially they were giving such hard time by going haywire. I couldnt press O and A and i was seriously so pek chek that I pulled it out and fixed it back. Now that it is working totally good :) I think i can be some IT technician. I ate too much hello panda and eclairs (dan brought it t school) that made me feeling so bloated after school that I call off the idea of having lunch. I spent like 3hrs to finally understand the damn thing bout iTunes. & now everything is fixed. Seriously i feel like im a magician today. haha. But im still going to ask dad to get me a new laptop ;D i know im greedy. heeee. back to drawing!

No comments: