Friday, October 17, 2008

lil red riding hood

They said I look like a little red riding hood when i wear this.

I think I made the right choice to give a go for work. I was contemplating so much yesterday. Cause if i were to work, I would not have time to complete my marketing report. & I wanna do it well enough to get me a B :) I've completed like 3/4 of it already. what's left will only be th remaining 1/4 and im working all on it tonight, edit tmr afternoon and tadah DONE! It's been rather long since I went out to enjoy myself on a friday night. Miss those drinking and chilling times. Finally tmr is saturday and im going down club for some reason. Time to let our hair down and dance with the music. Cheers to Alvin & Gary, Happy birthday! :D Im off to complete some work. Oh ya, screw the 3 ulcers inside my mouth now ):

No comments: