Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rainy Days

What do you think of when its rainy days. Sleep, hibernate at home on you sofa with DVDs, getting wet outside, puddles of water everywhere, cold, having hot caramel latte with the companion of a book, meeting up friends over for a warm cup of hot chocolate. These are the things I'd normally think of when its rainy days. I always contemplate alot whether to go out on rainy days. But today the shopping mood wasn't up either. Hence I decided to stay in and complete my report. (I hope to complete before 1am tonight :/) But right now i'm having a brain-stuck kinda thing. I can't seem to continue writing cause there aint any thoughts. Think I better brew a cup of hot choco and continue on my yakuza moon before I continue after dinner. Sounds good, no? Hahahah. It's a deal then!

No comments: