Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Little Day :)

Finally some photos :) The day started out great in school. Though we(me, angie & ivan) didnt catch up much on tutorial cause we were busy doing up our MA assignment but it was all good. Finished it up by the end of tutorial. Next was pizza! Buddy and me drove outta school to the nearby Pizza de Donato. Our very first time trying and it wasn't as good as we thought. All out for our projs aft lunch. Much laughters were created and we bombard the whole room with our laughters. With them around, there's always fun and laughter. Decided to head back home first to put my laptop cause it was heavy. Met twinny & Roy aftermath at his place. We went to an interesting place today - Beauty world. I suppose it is one of Singapore's oldest shopping malls. We feel like we took a time-machine back into the 80's. Everything there was super old school! They even have watches selling at just 20bucks! & the used to be trendy BABY G too! The hawker centre is damn old till one could imagine. ahahah. We didnt head there for nothing but for twinny's visit to the doc. Waited for an hour for his turn. Back home after that. I had a really good time with the both today :) & i love the time we spent today. It was nothing special but with my precious of mine.













Thank you twiny for accompanying me to the doc's :)
you're th best twiny ever!
Rest early alright hugs!

I love you too twiny!

No comments: