Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy birthday bash, Alvin Kino & Gary Lanson :)

Urgh, didnt managed to take picture with Alvin ): he was nowhere to be seen!


I spend the whole saturday afternoon trying to catch up some afternoon nap, reading CLEO, watching tvee, online and stuffs. Practically locked myself in my room for 3/4 of the day. Feeling way to lethargic to move myself. The weather was a killer and it didnt give me any shopping mood cause the thought of travelling out in such warm weather already made it bad enough. Managed to get myself to the shower around evening and had dinner. Oh well, I was supposed to meet terry and lionel at 8pm. Turned out they reached at 10? Lucky me knows that i'll be either waiting for long or just awhile, I brought my yakuza moon out with me! :D Enjoying my smooth caramel latte from starbucks and reading it. Totally indulge in the book till i forget bout the time and realise its 9-ish. (ok i actually lied cause I kept checking the damn time). So anyway my stomach started to feel so queasy and was churning inside. I didnt had much appetite to eat even when we were down at maxwell where I could have my all-time fav prawn noodle. So we made our way into Play. Packed, majorly packed with humans! My god, I feel ultra small when im inside with the crowd. It seems t take ages to get myself to the baggae area to collect my damn bag. And when I was bout to leave and was finding Alvin, I was stuck! :/ Neither way could I move and some kind soul seeing me struggling, reached her hand out and pulled me over :) I think when im inside, i feel so short. By the time, Alvin was abit gone and I highly doubt that he'll remember I did say goodbye before I left. My stomach still feels queasy now. It's really bad and I wanna sleep so badly!

1 comment:

Ann said...

ur friend has no piercings isn't it? xD