Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family day :)

I always like it whenever my sisters and i are free to accompany my mommy out for some shopping in town. We're always busy with our own stuffs and hardly go out for dinner even on weekends. I think my body alarm sucks majorly. I guess im used to waking up early for work or school that I can't seem to sleep in any further unless im really really tired, say not sleeping for the whole night? lol. We went for lunch buffet at Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The variety wasn't that much and the food was still average. But anyway their chocolate fondue and cakes were really nice and their service was excellent! Had a comfortable and wonderful time there. Aftermath we went to shop around and bought myself a new pair of sandals and prettaye ear-rings! More shopping tmr after school, some stuffs to get in town :))) Goodbye!

No comments: