Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy like a jellie bean :)

This is my first Ipod and im so happyyyyy :)))
Roy busy slicing his steak away to make sure its thin enough, hahahah!
fooddddd was good?
monsterous twinny eating hungrily :/



I look this cause we both look great :D
Shitheadddddds!
& i got myself a new pair of havianas :)



today seems to be a pretty good day. it was filled with nothing but happiness :)) I got my first ipod which I scrimped & saved with my allowance and pay. Even though the 50mins afternoon nap shot me down with a terrible headache when i headed out during evening, it got better when i met up with them! :) Aston's for dinner. It was my treat since I owe them one long ago. NUM and we all got ourselves something except delong. Delong left us to book in while we headed to Cine. We walked there and it really brings back so much of those old times when we used to do that often but now we hardly cause we're too busy with work. Anyway met up with Andy, ken and shitheaddd. And I left early cause there's frigging school tmr. Glad that I managed to finish up my accounts proj now :) everything went on so smoothly today and im really happy like a jellie bean!

No comments: