Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy day indeed :)

I thought today would be a rather pissed off day at work cause when I came for work, the store was seriously and majorly in a HUGE mess. Clothes that were in neat piles were in mountains. But anyway it got on better later with me doing here and there. Saturdays are always busy and never will you see anyone standing there doing nothing like those normal retail shops. We're forever busy and thats cotton's on is famous for i suppose? ahahah. Estee & Sandy seriously make my day at work so so so much better! :D With them around = much more laughters and fun at work! They're like world's best in charge ever. Peanut toast for supper after work. We thought today would be bad but towards the very end, the store was much better than it was in the noon. Mainly because we only had 5 people doing closing today and we thought we couldn't make it but we did! :) To top it off, yeemun, eunice & woods dropped by to say hello :D I miss them! So much of those secondary school days together la. So anyway today seems a pretty good day in the very end.


Tmr is sunday. Finally a day to rest in for many stuffs on hand to be settled.
1. tuition for my brother
2. working out my marketing or HR report (I'll try my best ok.)
3. time for some workout
4. DVDs and youtube!

I can't believe first 3 days of school just passed so fast. Ok which means lesser time left for me to study. I need to get myself so disciplined this semster cause I'd need to go sem 4 happily :) basically because I heard from woods and some current sem 4 students that it isnt easy. Urghhh, Im working only on saturday next week so more time for rest and studies. Right now, what I need most is SLEEP :) so Goodnights!



& i miss alot of people!
twiny, roy, brian, delong, terry, andy, benben, derrick, calli, vincent, andrea ( think the whole of dasiious la.)
qianyubabe (so long since we talked on the phone!), ben-husband, jez-slut, daphbabe.

No comments: