Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello school, Goodbye Holidays :)





I was so hyped up for school today that I slept at 10pm sharp last night! hahaha. I think I just can't wait to see every one of my happy pills :) Saw munzii, eunice & woods too. The new lecture hall is good to the max. Inside joke and thus I love it to the maximum like how much buddy loves it too. HR is a really dry subject and the projects are tough. I promise to start working on the report this coming Sunday when Im not working. Went Aston at Cathay after school for lunch. It was definitely a good place for having lunch/dinner and it isn't pricey at all. 'm definitely going back to try out the steak. I didn't have a good time eating cause 'm merely swallowing every piece of my meat down my throat as I was rushing down to work afterthat. Pretty late for work and today seems so quiet, so little people working, so little customers and th store was just right. But I bumped into many of my classmates. ahah. I knocked off early and thus explains why 'm home blogging now :) Anyway today was a pretty sinful day, I had black pepper chicken for lunch & kfc for dinner ))): FATS go away!

No comments: