Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired

I'm seriously SO drained from both school and work. It's a totally no-life thingy. Everyday is a repeated cycle of what I did yesterday mayb with the exception of mon,tues & sunday. They're my ONLY off days and days where I can actually spend some time with classmates for lunch after school, doing some self study, brushing up on my report (which is due next wed) etc. Hardly even have the time to go shopping at all! )): Now whenever I see those people with shopping bags and enjoying the company of their friends makes me way SOOOOO jealous! But nonetheless i'm happy working and schooling. & I believe in hard work = fruitful results. I just need to work hard for another 6-7mths before I officially graduate. Small things like having tau huay or mac makes me contented and happy :) & I miss monster chao and roy chao alot! :D

No comments: