Friday, October 24, 2008

Mom

I know i could write up to a 3000 word essay if you ever asked me to write about my mom. & i believe she has been the world's best mother so far inside my heart. No amount of words could describe her and my love for her. I love her all my life. She's the one who never seems to give up on me. Even no matter how bad I used to be, she always talks to me nicely and hope that one day i'd straighten out my thoughts and be a better person. She always try to gets me what I need and want. Sometimes even though I know I don need such things and probably just want it, she'll still understand and get it for me. I saw her smiling the happiest when we had our family photo potrait taken. Her smile shows all her effort she put in this family turned out well. I'll promise her to have a better temper, work hard for my future and one day im sure I can proudly hand her some housekeep like how she gives me allowance back then. She never fails to heat up the soup for me whenever i ended sch/work late. And she always stays up to wait for me to be back home no matter how late. She's the best love of my life :) I love you, mom.

No comments: