Friday, October 31, 2008

Like any other days

I need a break from accounts, apparently im going mad soon from those questions.


I only managed to sleep like 3hours last night. Hit the sheets around 4am and woke up at 7am for school this morning. Accounts was what kept me up till so late yesterday. I can't believe I actually went through the whole question again and did it mostly by myself. & I regretted working today if not I could have done my accounts. But nevertheless, my lovely colleagues always make my day at work good. Even if how tired i felt just now, they managed to make me laugh and stay awake. Im even intending to get a small gift for both of my in-charge for x'mas. They're damn good supervisors to work with! :D But Im glad I managed to go off at 8pm from work. So D came down town with the intention of meeting me awhile and to actually buy things. I met him down at Heeren and in the end, he got 4pairs of havianas and Jay Chou's latest album (makes me jealous only!) nevermind that, Im gonna steal from him. Call of the idea of heading down to Tantric cause accounts which was due tmr kept weighing in my head so much. I decided to go home and D fetched me home in his car. I got to thank him a million cause he was heading tampines after he dropped me home.


I thought everything was typed out nicely and sent to my mail but ended up with a scan version. Sometimes we all feel it doesnt matter whoever that do the most for proj but it somehow matters in another way. Im getting so sick and tired of hearing things like " I lost my qn paper", "I can't figure out" etc etc. So what now? Me? Am I like some kind of born-to-be genius? If I were, I wouldn't even be here. Im not feeling pissed but I just feel rather upset by what happened. Seriously, I suck in accounts and yet I still have to get everything done. Even say for the slightest things like typing it out. No one offers to do it. I make concessions here and there but no one does for me. Nevermind this anymore, it just fouls my mood.


I really miss loves. Esp my bestfriend, twin. I don't feel good now, not at all. But one happy thing is, Im now good at dealing my emotions regarding affairs of the heart. I no longer long to press your number. im glad, i did it.

No comments: