Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally work.

I always think boots are lovely. They can make someone so awesome but S'pore our sunny little island isn't so into that Everyone stares at you if you ever wear one on the streets. But I promise myself to get at least a pair of boots from Aldo. Their boots are so beautiful! Next yr birthday style; boots. Sounds nice, yes?


Back to today, it was school followed by work. Nothing much about school but we skipped the front part of the lecture cause we simply think her lessons can kill us. Mac harshbrown for breakfast! :) Lecture ended way early and we hit parklane wanton's mee for lunch! :DDDD Good food, i swear. They wanted tau huay but apparently, I couldn't make it due to work and Malt psycho-ed some of them his fav drink - each a cup. I swear, th moment he saw th shop, he was like honey green tea, MUST DRINK! hahaha. I gave it a miss cause i had t rush off for work ): Work was good. We spent 12bucks for 2 on teppanyaki! Happy like a jellie bean. I knocked off early cause there is sch tmr and I got the world's best supervisor! :D Goodnights.

No comments: