Tuesday, October 28, 2008

busy bee

This morning had been a rather bad one. I woke up early despite knowing the fact that I can't make up my mind what to wear today and I took like 1/2hr to finally settle down on my dressing. I can't be in outfit whereby I dont feel good and I will whine & feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day. Next, I was searching so badly for my headband cause i merely took it off seconds ago and hang it somewhere near my mirror and I didnt realise and totally forgot! I tell you, my memory is failing. I can totally forget my things even if i place them just seconds ago. It's that bad, you see. Then I realise it was near the mirror and i went "damn". Lastly and the worst part, I broke my liquid foundation. I was totally pissed when I saw the mess. Hurrily cleared it up, knowing that I hadn't much time left for makeup. Even grabbed my cake and had it on the way to the bus-stop. It's never easy to eat cake using tissue, the cream gets onto your whole face. But luckily I didn't miss my bus instead I bought so many old school snacks to school and my mood was pretty cool probably because I didnt see you :) feeling all cool now. back to my day.


I think my laptop is seriously gonna pass away anytime soon. Seems like as each day passes, one or two alphabets begin to fail. Mommy was still telling me that we'll head out to hunt for one after my exams but i think it will be done soon? Had a fulfilling weekend, rather caught up with work and friends. Friday was school then work, saturday was school, project and work till late. Sunday was good cause we finally met up with Ben after like what seems to be ages. ahah. At night, I was down to tantric. Monday (which was yesterday) was sentosa with happy pills, one of our pills ( ivan-mary's 18th). And not to forget, it was in-di-an day which resulted in sentoa flooded with many of them. One thing I felt relieved was, we drove in and it save the hassle in needing to squeeze and smell their BO. Pretty promise to upload those photos soon at a go cause there are quite a number.

The rest of this week is bad too ): Tmr- school followed by project, Thurs- HR presentation, proj & la senza, Fri- school then work and maybe the need to crash any place for halloween, Saturday- school and work till late, Sunday (Finally)- Rest day? I'm seriously going to be badly drained out anytime. Including the fact that I hate to admit, I need to start all my revisions. I've got to give work a go and more time and loving to my books. My mom was actually planning on a 3D2N trip to BKK during nov! But I'll be in the midst of exams/study break and thus she and my dad called off the idea. Anyway, I shall await for Dec Batam trip with my pills :) Now face back the reality, ohmygod i still need to book for my basic theory tmr, help mommy get stuffs from town and projs. Tell me, this is a dream please.


Goodnights.
with love,
rach

No comments: