Friday, September 12, 2008

A day filled with love.








Today seems so much of a day filled with love. I dont know why I sound so random & all but I just feel it this way. I love today, I'm disciplined and did whatever I should or maybe not yet since I havent uploaded those photos into bucket for nanny. Anywho, I spent my afternoon cleaning, wiping, scrubing away every inch of dust in my room and tadah, it looks clean and shiny now! Maybe not much of shiny but clean ok. We all crashed down to YS's chalet over at Pasir Ris in the evening just now. Filled with so much fun on the mrt ride down, almost died. Xinya and I laughed non stop for many reasons, I guess she still loves the fav word I always say to her. haha. YS's son is adorable and the school bookshop aunty came down with her adorable son as well! We were like retards waiting for the bus when we happened to realise that the last bus was long time ago and we just took a cab, zoom and im home:) I love today, where its filled with love.


With love,
rach :)

No comments: