Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

Mommy and me are currently watching a korean drama series together in the living room now and we both got so excited over it. I love watching korean and hongkong drama series. I can spend up to a day watching it without going anywhere but just keeping myself occupied with it :)


Anyway pay day has yet to come, im quite anticipating but this time round I've promised myself to save up for a new wallet. Not intending to do much shopping but at least a little retail therapy ;) I wanna go to ralph lauren kids and get the kids size girls dress, effin' adorable!


Today had a last min decision to meet up with D. We had lunch at Mac over at Lido before I popped by Cotton's On to drop off Serena's comics and getting my work schedule for next week. We ended up at Cine, for what fuck I didnt know. hahaha. We just kept talking when we were walking and ended up abruptly at Cine -.- grabbed a drink over at BK and settled down to talk more again! i know i know, we talk alot. Then R came down to find us. Helped him with the choice of twinny's and his anniversary presents, came to a decision of a shirt in G-Star. Left to Meridien to find Andy & Vins. Subway for dinner at PS while R left for work.


D dropped me off at Tantric while he went home to get changed and pick up his stuffs to get ready to book in. Sex and the city is a super nice show! I wish life was like that inside the show itself. But urgh, reality hits on me so heavily. I swear im gonna borrow from R after he's got done watching with it.


ok, I need to go school tmr still to pay sch fees and then collect the damn notes. Yay! Meeting buddy, bestfriend and tiff tmr afternoon ;D miss 'em badly! Update tmr!

No comments: