Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sentosa love!





















I had a rather good time today, doing what I love to do always. Sitting by the beach, listening and enjoying the cool breeze with music along, it was awesome! :) Nothing could be compared to a day spent down at the beach with those loved ones of yours around you. The fun we had, camwhoring and how everyone of them became so tanned but not me (which im SO happy bout). The thing I did most today was staying under the shade and hiding myself away from the scorching sun and that explains that charcoal-like tan outcome, SCARY. Dinner was at Carl's Jr, the forever yummy beef chilli cheese fries! :D Imran, terry & ben bf joined us aftermath. Wanted to catch a movie at Cathay but nothing caught us and we decided to head down to Speedy for games before Welsey dropped us home, thanks! :) Im totally drained out, Goodnights!
To end off, with love, Rach :)

No comments: