Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Loopholes

Daddykins happened to chance upon my blog link inside his laptop as I used to go my blog using his laptop ages ago. Urgh it was super embarrassing. My sis and brother walked past and saw it and I literally jumped up and went to check it out. He was teasing me bout me having boyfriends. And I was explaining to him non stop bout they're not even straight and how could they be my boyfriend? Whats more to add on, my sisters and brother was laughing so hard in the living room. I'll blog much more carefully nowadays :)


I can't believe holidays ZOOM past me just like that ): I spent one week working and this week working as well and next wednesday, school commences! But I miss going school, really. Walking up the slope though it makes our hot & sweaty, laughing out so loud during break times, getting lil snacks f class, checking out guys and everything. And time flies, it'll be the end of 2008 soon and I can't wait for x'mas to come! I mean im gonna spend x'mas with lovables this time round, all together. So much fun awaiting in dec :D I've decided to be more hardworking by working/schooling when school starts. I dont like taking allowance from mommy and thus I wanna support myself for all my expenses. And from now till dec, I must make sure I saved like 1/4 of my pay to ensure I have enough money for all those x'mas presents that's gonna burn me a hole in my pocket. 'm getting myself a lil treat too and I can't wait. It sounds weird but who says you can't buy yourself a x'mas gift to pamper yourself? ;)


And then again, work has been happening. I look forward to work everyday. Seeing those smiling faces of them, I never think work is tiring and hard but enjoyable! :)


Oct and Nov are gonna be work and school for me. &&& 'm getting down to BBDC tmr to get my basic booked. Daddykins wants me to take it up asap. And I found a new hobby, COMICS :) thanks to my lovely colleague, Serena, she recommended me some nice comic books and lends it to me. Good way of killing time on long bus rides to school and work. Alright Goodnights! :)

No comments: