Wednesday, September 10, 2008




Benno's Day.


I had a fun day with brother Ben. Crashed borders for some magazines but nothing caught my eyes and went to starbucks with him. The person actually only got his order and not mine ): but they gave me a complimentary coupon to make it up and Ben wanted to snatch with me la, TSK. We sat and caught up so much and forget the time for his tattoo touching up. Luckily the artist called to change the time t 5pm as well :) We decided to pop over to Zara before we head to Skin Canvas at Cine level 9 . Waited for an hour plus for him to get his tattoo all touched up. Looking at the procedure you won't feel th pain unless you're one doing it. I felt the pain for him when I saw how the person actually "colour" it. Subway for dinner and then to Kino! :D We each got the books/mag we wanted to. And left home by train today. It was definitely great company with him around. And we miss HAOYANG as well! Faster faster let us all go out together! Goodnights :) And my brother has got a SQUARE hairstyle.

No comments: