Thursday, May 21, 2009

alive still.

Had a haircut on monday after sch ended. Met up with Alan after what seemed to be so long, he fetched me from Chinatown Mrt and from there we walked to Pearl Hill Terrace. Awesome but eerie place I'd say. Hahaha. And congrats to him! For his hair salon is officially opening this sunday! I bet alot of your would be lovin' every bit of his hair salon because it carries a vintage shop layout. I'm so so so lovin' all the small ornaments, the lightings, light bulbs and everything there! So vintage! :)) I wanted to catch Angels and Demons after my haircut with fel and anqi but the slots are forever full! ): We only managed to have dinner and head over to FEP to window shop before we left for home. Tiring monday I had. The rest of the days follows by with the same routine : school for class, self studying in school with pills, home. It's going to be friday tmr and I might be going down Ikea for meatballs and chicken wings with my beloved BESTFRIEND AKA TWINY! After close to 2weeks of not seeing him, IM GOING TO PULL OFF ALL HIS HAIR ON HIS HEAD!!! missed that fellow so so so much! And he the way he describes outfield = worse than dying(?) :/ Lucky me, I was borned a girl ;) Saturday night would be dinner with yunyun&twiny! 2 of my favourites. Having steamboat at Bugis and hopefully movie after that would be lovely! Talking about now, I need to get my econs completed tonight before I start on business law tmr. Business law drives people crazy, I wonder how come there are lawyers out there. Anywho, i'll be back with photos for th weekends asap :D

No comments: