Monday, May 4, 2009

Indochine :)


all the happy pills of wisma cotton on ;)


yesterday night was the best! I haven't been hanging out and enjoying myself so much for so long! endless drinks, food, laughter, shoutings, nonsense, playing truth or dare, 5.10. I was literally dying alr when it was only 1am! too early to end the night for a night owl like me ;) well we didn't managed to get any awards this year but G sis did us porud by clinching the best casual in the month of Sept! congrats love! :)) and I found a new love-apple volka! all thanks to my lovely ah rab. after the whole party ended, ming&eddie actually suggested to go somewhere else for more drinks. so after so much discussions, everyone(G sis, anqi, JT, ben, derek,estee) and of course me decided to hit boat quay "Number" with them. Eddie is fast! after we just settled down at or table, i already see martell and 3mixers at our table. Lol! he's one hardcore drinker. i didn't drink much simply because my body's rejecting alcohol nowadays and my body only takes beer. so my cup of coke w martell was still full to the brim when I left at 4plus w derek while the rest stayed on. if I didnt had school, i'd have drank man! only managed to turn in around 5am aft derek dropped me off at my place. my alarm rang at 8am this morning and i went to snooze it until it was 10am! hahahaha. I only reached school at 11am and had 1.5hrs of lessons before we did our ISB proj and I left for home. Pretty shag out for a monday afternoon. I need to sleep early tmr because stupid chicken wing ivan wants me to reach school by8am in the morning tmr )))): Nb, laoniang very tired know!


ok, no msn tonight. and i realise im changing nowadays. i feel its bad and good in a way. i don know too. but then im contented with whatever i've now :) even if its just simple.

No comments: