Wednesday, May 6, 2009

drive a lambor


ever imagine if one day you get to drive a lambor down the streets of orchard road and when you step outta the lambor, its as if like wind is blowing at u and yr hair is flying, got that seh lor! SHUAI MAN! lambor forever my top fav car amg all :) I think tonight i'll probably dream of me being a catwoman and getting out of the car w my robinhood(?) heh? robinhood and catwoman? no link at all :/ okok, i prefer batman better.


apparently laoniang just got home from work at ard 12am. sibeh shag ok. had a long day and somemore i only had 1hr of nap in the afternoon lor! plus when i was rushing home from school by cab simply because my new LCD tv is here and my mom wants me home asap to ensure everything is perfectly fitted. so she ai zai pay for my cab fare. here comes the irritating part, the cab uncle actually said,

"HUH, XIAO MEI NI YAO PAO DIAO AH??!!"

when I heard this, I shoot him back saying "UNCLE, I NOT RUNNING AWAY LAH, MY MOM PASSING ME MONEY LAH. NB!" ok w/o the nb inside. but he thinks EVERYONE LOVES TO PRETEND TO CALL AND RUN AWAY MEH. STUPID UNCLE! nvrmind, i forgive him.


work was "wah lao eh". sibeh sian. and im very tired from work. tmr working evening shift again -.- neverending work and school to think bout. looking forward to friday night, heading out to drink w all my lovely cottons! and then saturday night supper+movie with my 2bestest; twin&yun :) woohoo, my dad not in sing this weekend and does it call for a party??? ;) sure gonna enjoy and look forward to weekends!!!


after the end of this week, i must start to study and not procastinate anymore! I fucking need to pass everything in order to start my UOL in aug. somemore I've bridging courses in june and my hk trip. then D's birthday also in June. somemore GSS IS IN JUNEEEEE!!! :DDDDDDDDDD sibeh high, because not only money rolls in, money rolls out too! HAHA.


something pretty random, i actually started back on my habit of writing my diary again :) wonder why too. but carrying it w me nowadays whereever i go :)

KBYE!

No comments: